How Zetaclear Works As A Toenail Fungus Remedy
Fungal infections are usual on both fingernails & toenails. Toenails are more easily to be affected by fungus, as these living organisms thrive in dark damp environments available on the foot than on hand.
When imposed with toenail fungus, the nails can turn yellowish or have brown discoloration. They may grow thick or brittle over time and break or shed on own. Such kind of nails is ugly, defacing, awkward & painful most of the times. Toenail fungus can happen to any one. It is a communicable disease that spreads on contact too
Abnormal pH level of the skin, injury to the nail, unhygienic feet & decreased resistance of the body permit this disease.
Avoiding toenail fungus -
- The fungus flourishes in warm moist areas like spas, swimming pools, showers or locker rooms. If you step on a warm puddle or wet floor, you can pick up the infection. After using such public places, it is advisable to wash your feet thoroughly and dry them well.
- Wear cotton socks to plunge moisture from the feet that occurs from sweating.
- If your socks are damp, take them off and dry your feet before wearing a new pair of dry socks.
- Wear shoes that have a comfortable fit and let plenty of air and moisture to pass through.
- Avoid sharing towels, washcloths, shoes or any other personal items of those individuals who have already contracted this disease.
- Wash and dry your feet thoroughly each time. Use a towel thoroughly to take off any dead skin and improve circulation.
- Keep your nails cut short, & do not use nail polish.
- Cut your toenails on a regular basis. Cut them into a straight line and then smooth the edges with a nail file.
Toenail fungus remedy
- Tea tree oil is a powerful natural disinfectant & antifungal that will help fight your fungus. Apply undiluted tea tree oil with olive oil to the impacted toe nail. Or Else you can put few drops of tea tree oil on toenails & rub it thoroughly every day.
- Soak your toes in Listerine mouthwash. The potent antiseptic leaves your toe nails looking healthy.
- Soak your toenails for 15 – 20 minutes in washbowl full of warm water & natural apple cider vinegar mixed in equal ratio. When done, dry your toenails thoroughly. Use a hair dryer on warm setting to absorb all the moisture in and around the toes.
- Put same amount of tea tree oil & lavender oil on a cotton ball or swab. Dab it under the top edge of the toe nail and adjacent area two to three times a day. Tea tree oil is natural antibiotic drug & lavender will help fight the infection & prevent skin soreness.
- Blend two drops of Oregano essential oil with a tsp of olive oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area daily for not more than three weeks. Oregano essential oil has germicidal, antibacterial, antiparasitical, antiviral drug, palliative and antifungal properties.
- Until the growth of the new nail is complete, apply apple cider vinegar two to three times a day.
- Lather AHA ointments onto your feet before going to bed. This will remove the rough scaly skin from your feet that is more prone to growing fungus.
The reader of this article should practice all precautions while following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using if you are allergic to something. The responsibility lies with the reader, not the website, and the writer.
My friend was infected with toenail fungus and subsequently searching on-line and have been able to compile useful info and eventually treat toenail fungus. One of the site to review before you buy is http://www.zetaclearreview.biz/. Zetaclear has popularized to have particular soothing oils that assists to encourage healthy nails and treat toenail fungus.
- May 9, 2010 -- Steps Regarding How Do You Become Certified From The Joint Commission
- April 1, 2010 -- Medical Material Purchases Are Costly, But The Equipment Save Lives
- March 10, 2010 -- Poison Ivy Determination And Methods To Get The Scratching And Pain To Stop
- March 1, 2010 -- Symptoms Of Chronic Eczema Outbreaks May Frequently Be Treated
- February 24, 2010 -- Natural Herbs For Impotence: We have the answers.
- February 13, 2010 -- How to Stop Snoring
- February 8, 2010 -- Blepharoplasty, Eyelid Ptosis, and Brow Lifting Surgery
- February 2, 2010 -- Different Kinds Of Breast Enhancement Methods
- December 24, 2009 -- When You Play Athletics Then You Must See a Chiropractor!