Password Marketing Pty Limited
This digital pedometer counts walking or running steps according to the movement of your waist.
Warning: Before using this item you should complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) and / or consult your personal physician.
How to Wear the Pedometer
Attach at your waist level to your belt or waist band while maintaining a horizontal position.
Note: Improper positioning of the pedometer may result in incorrect data. See figure 3.
Setting the Time
- 1.Press the Mode button until the time appears (will have A or P at the end).
- 2.Press and hold the Set button until the “hours” number flashes. Increase the “hours” number by pressing the Up button.
- 3.Once the correct hour is reached, press the set button which will cause the minute to start flashing.
- 4.The minute is now ready to be set and can be increased by pressing the Up button.
- 5.Press Set once the correct time has been reached. See figure 1.
Note: If the pedometer does not respond when the buttons are pressed, press the Reset button on the back of the pedometer. See figure 2.
Determining your Stride Length
- 1.Take a normal step.
- 2.Measure the distance from the heel of one foot to the toes of your other.
- 3.You need this measurement (in cm) to effectively use your pedometer.
Clearing the Memory
- 1.With the pedometer in “time” display, press the Mode button once. This is the step mode.
- 2.To clear the memory, press and hold the Up button for 2 seconds and the step count returns to zero.
Setting your Weight and Stride Length
- 1.In the step mode, press and hold the Set button for 2 seconds. This causes the weight values (in kg) to flash.
- 2.To increase the weight, press the Up button until your weight has been reached.
- 3.Press Set. The stride values (in cm) will now flash.
- 4.To increase the stride setting, press the Up button.
- 5.Once the correct value is reached, press the Set button.
Note: Once the stride and weight is set it will be memorised by the pedometer until the battery is removed. Once a new battery is installed the weight in the pedometer will revert to 10 kg and the stride length will revert to 10 cm.